Reviews: Forever 21 Floral Wallet
I got this floral wallet today after staring at it for a few days on Forever 21’s website. Here is what I think about it:
- Really cute floral print. It’s very vintage inspired and I love the colors too (it also comes in another set of colors).
- The main snap is pretty secure (where my money is). And the snap is fun to play with (irrelevant).
- I love the combination of silver with the print.
- Tons of card spaces.
- The second snap part isn’t as secure as the first one and that area is where the cards are…
- It smells pretty bad (Don’t you smell your stuff before you buy it too?)
- When the coin area fills up, it makes it hard to shut the main snap (and this is a major problem if you mostly have coins like me)
Overall: I give this wallet a 7/10 sheerly for the fact that it costs $7.50 and it’s pretty darn cute.