Reviews: Urban Outfitters “Haul”
Urban Outfitters Haul
Today I (Hanna) went with my friend Frances to the new Urban Outfitters near my house. It is amazing. The outside is crazy awesome; metal mixed with clean wood. Inside is huge! And there was a great selection to pick from. I went into the dressing room with 11 items in my arms, the guy there was like “oh no worries, I’ve seen someone go in with over 30”. So this is what I got:
What I think about Urban Outfitters:
- Really cute clothing! Tons of options.
- Great store look! Everything (interior design wise) about the store is really nice.
- Nicely dressed sales people. It’s refreshing to see well-dressed employees.
- The prices. Eeek! Still not as bad as other stores but since most of it isn’t major labels, the price is a bit much.
- “Sales”. I was lucky to find some nice stuff for sale this time at Urban Outfitters but most of the time, the sale section is not so impressive.
- The employees. No one ever came over to ask me if I needed help or if I wanted a dressing room, which I find is normal in most clothing stores (even at Forever 21).
Overall: I believe this was one of my most successful trips to Urban Outfitters and I can’t wait to go to this particular store again.