From The Mouth Of Fashion: Anna Dello Russo’s Front Row Advice
Anna Dello Russo’s Front Row Advice
Anna Dello Russo has been all across my fashion news-feeds recently. She’s a major fashion editor and editor at large of Vogue Japan and a super stylish woman. So when I saw that she had advice up for those lucky few who get to sit in the front row at major fashion shows, I had to see what this fashion queen’s “rules” of the “row” were.
” During the fashion week I have my rules to follow and I’m going to tell my top ten list for the FRONT-ROW “
1) YOU MUST WEAR OUTFIT ONCE.
2) WEAR GOOD SHOES. DON’T BOTHER WITH A BAG CAUSE WHEN YOU PUT IT ON THE FLOOR IT COULD BE ANYONE.
(I agree completely! I’m a shoe-girl all the way!)
3) WEAR COAT AS A DRESS.ONE-SHOT IS BETTER.
4) DON’T WEAR SUNGLASSES,IF YOU NOT ARE VIP (VERY VERY IMPORTANT PERSON).
(Yes, yes, yes! Sunglasses indoors is soooo rude! If you are Karl Lagerfeld or Anna Wintour that’s one thing but if you are going to a fashion show, you should really be looking at the clothing through “untinted” eyes)
5) SOMEBODY WEARING YOUR SAME OUTFIT?
WONDERFUL, YOU DID THE RIGHT CHOICE!
6) FLASHY JEWELS PERSONALIZE YOUR STYLE.
7) NOTHING SUCCEEDS LIKE EXCESS!
8 ) DON’T PEEK INTO THE CLIPBOARD OF WHO IS SITTING NEXT.
9) DON’T SAY HELLO SHOWILY AND WARMLY AT WHO IS IN FRONT OF YOU.
(Because there is probably a reason why they are in front of you..)
10) SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR THE SHOW ON TWITTER AS MUCH YOU CAN.
(Twitter for the win! Share the love fashionable people! I love to see your opinions!)
(Rules are from Anna’s website)